The Five Minute Interview: Egy Cutolo Fashion Designer


Where do you get your design inspiration?
My inspiration starts from Alexander McQueen.



When did you first fall in love with fashion?
I love fashion, attending the Istituto Marangoni in Milan that I made ​​professional and competent.



What do you wish people would understand about working in the fashion industry?
People need to understand the humility to work in the fashion ...... First the fun and then the money.

What sites do you visit everyday?
Vogue.it Alexander McQueen' site and many, many fashion blogs.



What are your dreams and aspirations?
My greatest dream is to see many my creations around the world and become a new emerging designer of the fashion system.



What trends do you see being big for 2012?
I think trends are subjective.. I always see the romance and gothic around me!

Contacts:
EgyC Designer
AtelierHappyEnding
Facebook

1 commento:

Marina Reis ha detto...

I love the designs! :)

Posta un commento